Full Feature Android App

+1 for this or.... Add a brew timer to link with our recipes. That way at least we can import timing steps.

Came to the boards looking for this. This really needs to be a priority. Having to go inside and use my computer to check the quick water req or update a log is a real hassle when my phone is always next to me.

you can use the web on your phone if needed, its setup for phones too, its not the best like an app would be , but still works for most things

torgeir.nes said:
+1 for Android app

But that iOs is the most used on this site is not so suprising.
A lot of the reason Android has a bigger share of the mobile market is due to cheap phones on the Indian and Chineese marked, and they might not be the biggest users of mobile brewing apps.

Although it might be an uptapped marked if you translated to mandarin :)

Android has a bigger market share in the US - 52% vs. 42% http://www.cio.com/article/751867/U.S._ ... or_Q1_2014

This is a must to really get me to switch from what I use now. When this happens I'll be considering buying a lifetime membership.

We started development of it, right now it's estimated at 6 weeks till launch. Will have all the features of the iOS version.

TxBrew said:
We started development of it, right now it's estimated at 6 weeks till launch. Will have all the features of the iOS version.
:D Hooray!

+1

and great that development has started. I will upgrade from free membership as soon as this is available as really is a hassle having to duplicate recipes and notes across several softwares

Any update on the status of this? I'm about to buy a years membership anyway and really hope a full android app appears soon

Not for a full featured app. The current android app is basically just a link to the website.

Back