What are you drinking right now?

A pint of my house IPA. The keg's about ready to kick and will have nothing on tap until early next week, so picked up a case of PBR to get me through the weekend. Going to Reno Monday, so will be picking up our Christmas stock of beer and spirits.

IPA.jpg

Drinking JA's Belgian Blonde, spot-on. It's a beautiful pour, aroma is crackers and herbal hops, flavor is crackery with strong ripe fruit and a bit of pepper, finishes dry. You're well into the 40's with this, my friend. I'm looking forward to the other two!
20191211_211149.jpg

Well, you get two 40s for each person and duct tape them to your hands. First to finish "wins" and gets to use the bathroom
You also need someone to tape and untape everyone's hands
Nutty! I like it!

Drinking JA's Belgian Blonde, spot-on. It's a beautiful pour, aroma is crackers and herbal hops, flavor is crackery with strong ripe fruit and a bit of pepper, finishes dry. You're well into the 40's with this, my friend. I'm looking forward to the other two! View attachment 8178
Very nice he's been a bit quiet on here too of late. Enjoy nothing tastes better than free beer and better yet craft beer;)!

A pint of my house IPA. The keg's about ready to kick and will have nothing on tap until early next week, so picked up a case of PBR to get me through the weekend. Going to Reno Monday, so will be picking up our Christmas stock of beer and spirits.

View attachment 8175
Well when it looks that good and i can only imagine tastes as good as it looks I dont blame you Man. Recon a bigger kettle must be in your near future maybe...:rolleyes:

Another of JA's beers, his Pale Ale. He told me it was a bit old and if so, it has aged gracefully. American hops in the nose, firm bitterness, bready malt and a distinct pineapple note on the palate, a dry, hoppy bitterness in the finish, another winner. And a pretty pour....
20191212_211438.jpg

This is clearly the BEST beer I've tasted this year (well they've mostly been my own...:rolleyes:).
Straight out the can its smells of pineapples mangoes passionfruit but it has a lovely malty supportive malt bill with such a lovely creamy flavour I'm guessing form the yeast bitterness is subdued so balanced.

Anyhow I'm head over heals for this beer cheers to brouhaha a local craft brewery in maleny sunshine coast for showing their brewing prowess. Cheers!
20191213_200227.jpg

O'Tannenbaum just keeps on maturing. Early on the cinnamon was overpowering a bit, then the cinnamon took a back seat to the ginger. Took a pull tonight (first in a week or so) the flavors have completely melded together, I couldn't have planned this better if I planned this better!
20191213_204855.jpg

When your kitchen faucet sharts the bed and starts flooding the kitchen while your trying to dial in your new brewing system, you need Von Pilsner!
View attachment 8198

That sucks! I'd be torn between beer and keeping my reflexes sharp enough to duck everything the wife would be throwing at me when she saw the mess.

Yes very shoity sharty stuff be brave thunderwagon reminder her its Christmas maybe a time for forgiveness ha ha:D

Back