Holy cow, I actually made something REALLY good!!!

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just took a bottle of my "Blonde on Blonde" cream ale out of the keezer after a few days of cold conditioning...easily the best beer I've brewed to this point. Sweet and malty with just a nice bit of hops on the back end.

I believe Cluster and Kazbek make a great combination!

Better have another to make sure...

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/851102/blonde-on-blonde

Into the 3rd one...still good, loving the lacing.
Blonde.jpg

I'm gathering you'll be brewing this one again soon there :D.

Of course :D...when I get the recipes where I want them, I plan on keeping a cream ale and a Bohemian lager on tap pretty much constantly. One down...the latest version of Dirty Bohemian is lagering right now and I'm planning a triple decocted lager called "Almost Bohemian" hopped with Mandarina Bavaria and Saaz.

Of course :D...when I get the recipes where I want them, I plan on keeping a cream ale and a Bohemian lager on tap pretty much constantly. One down...the latest version of Dirty Bohemian is lagering right now and I'm planning a triple decocted lager called "Almost Bohemian" hopped with Mandarina Bavaria and Saaz.
Triple decoction your at this stage of your brewing life already congrats.

Triple decoction? That's called masochism where I come from....

Never used kazbek but I like cluster. Think your somewhat sweet grain bill should go well with it. Could be a nice one. It's always a great feeling when you get a brew where you want it, congrats.

Cream Ale for the win! Sounds like a keeper.
Congrats man. Don't you love it when a plan comes together.
Was that hominy, the large kernel, or instant grits that you used?

That was a five pound sack of "Quaker Quick 5 Minute Grits". Just tossed 'em in with the rest of the grain bill. Worked out like a champ.

Back