(DONE) Custom Fermentables

Reaction score
I think it would be a nice feature if there was a way to save custom fermentables. I have a pretty good list of the PPG and °L ratings for most of the LME and DME options at Northern Brewer. It would be nice to be able to have this stored somewhere so I can just click on a saved custom LME/DME option instead of having to type it in everytime.

Not a big deal either way but just thought I'd ask to see if it can be done or if there is a way to already do it that I don't know about.

Thank you and CHEERS!!!

Re: Custom Fermentables

Yes, this would be great! I roast a lot of my own grains and it would be nice to be able to save them.

Your custom fermentables inventory now flows through to the top of the Fermentables drop down box.

You can still enter free form custom ingredients as before by clicking the 'Add Custom' button under the Fermentables section in the recipe editor.

This is also true of hops, any custom hops, or even standard hops will flow into the hops auto-suggest drop down that comes up as you type a hop variety on the recipe editor. The recipe editor is now more intelligent about hops and their AA. If you override an AA value, it will then use that value for all future entries on that recipe. The default AA value for a hop on a new recipe will be the last one listed in your inventory, or the system default if it isn't in your inventory.

Attachments

• 1.33_1.png
    1.33_1.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 873
  • 1.33_2.png
    1.33_2.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 908

Back