Set 'Fermentation' as default tab after brew session

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

My 1st time posting in the forum after being a member & active user for over a year.

Just wondering how, once I have a brew session underway and the status is set to 'Primary Fermenter' how the 'fermentation' tab can be set as the default tab? Im using a Tilt to sync brew data into my brew session and its annoying when I refresh/reload the page on the 'fermentation' tab and it switches back to the 'brew log'

Cheers,
Andy

I’m trying to picture what you’re saying here. When you are looking at the fermentation tab, it doesn’t stick there?

I’m trying to picture what you’re saying here. When you are looking at the fermentation tab, it doesn’t stick there?

Hey, here is an image of what I mean... When I switch back to the browser tab that is open on 'Fermentation' after say a few hours or a day, the data is old, so I reload the page and it switches to the 'brew log' tab... Would be ideal to have an option to set the default tab as the 'Fermentation' tab when the stage is 'Primary Fermenter'

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.03.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.03.23 AM.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 187
My session does the same thing. always opens on the Brew Steps page.

Maybe it should just remember the tab you last used instead?

Is the fermentation tab linkable?

If there was some way to simply share the fermentation page in the brew session so I can link directly to it, that would work for me. I would bookmark it so I could pull that one page up quickly on my iPhone.

It would make it so I don't have to login to see a private recipe that is being brewed in a session.

Back