What are you drinking right now?

I think I've seen this face before.

Ahhh, yes.

sith.JPG

My Christmas Ale was christened Palpatine's Christmas Stout this evening. Our Iron Brewer beer was named Intelligent Idiot.

Drinking a local ish Brisbane based IPA "Two to the Valley" a cheeky poke at America (probably wont go down well on this site):rolleyes::D.
20191122_152518.jpg

I'll let the can do the talking. Bloody fly trying to go for a swim in this already! My 2 c slightly too much crystal for mine but not a bad brew at any rate. CHEERS ALL!;)
20191122_152604.jpg

Heres me Ginger Ninger second run on this brew and it's good the ginger is sooo fresh so raw it's like just smelling one cut open fresh but it's propped up by a malty sweetness from my home roast malt addition and you know what at 200g used what's that nearly 1g/lt of ginger it's not at all too bitey it's got plenty of body from the malt and flaked barley I'm digging it now to do the session test and sink a few to really shake this brew down:).
20191122_172257.jpg

Screwups are par for the course after 60, especially given a few beers while brewing. I prefer to think of them as creative moments.

Got a pup crawl to attend tomorrow and need to practice up tonight. Rye and NS.
View attachment 8007
That's what I want! I gotta pace tonight cause I'm in a drinkin mood (shock)!
@Trialben man that looks fantastic. Love the color and there's no snow in your background...wtf...
@BOB357 Torpedo will do ya right every time. I'm going along that same route tonight with another great one. Stone IPA.
Never mind the intruder. My assistant brewer has no manners.
IMG_20191122_165312.jpg

But she does have a taste for the west coast style:D

My Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. Very happy with the way the cacao nibs came through. Roasty with a chocolate aroma. Smooth and very quaffable.

This is supposed to be for family and friends on Thanksgiving so that’s why I brought out the short glass. It’s a good thing they are all good eggs otherwise I’d hide this one. :D

The keg in the background will get the Resurrected Blonde Ale.

9C2B98E5-60FB-41F3-BB05-DB7507401BC6.jpeg

My Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. Very happy with the way the cacao nibs came through. Roasty with a chocolate aroma. Smooth and very quaffable.

This is supposed to be for family and friends on Thanksgiving so that’s why I brought out the short glass. It’s a good thing they are all good eggs otherwise I’d hide this one. :D

The keg in the background will get the Resurrected Blonde Ale.

View attachment 8009
That is looking very quafable good luck not tucking into that one Megary will test your will power it looks.

That's what I want! I gotta pace tonight cause I'm in a drinkin mood (shock)!
@Trialben man that looks fantastic. Love the color and there's no snow in your background...wtf...
@BOB357 Torpedo will do ya right every time. I'm going along that same route tonight with another great one. Stone IPA.
Never mind the intruder. My assistant brewer has no manners.
View attachment 8008

But she does have a taste for the west coast style:D
Looks like shes getting a good wiff on the aroma.

It's a Torpedo day:) Hopefully, all the screwups are out of the way for awhile.

View attachment 8005
Screwups are par for the course after 60, especially given a few beers while brewing. I prefer to think of them as creative moments.

Got a pup crawl to attend tomorrow and need to practice up tonight. Rye and NS.
View attachment 8007

Trust me Dan, it gets worse after 70, and the scary part is all of the screwups were before I even had a beer. Have fun on the pub crawl.

Back