Show Us Your Opener

46CAF033-AABA-4FCC-85FD-E2E86CE768AF.jpeg
Tiny keychain opener

Well it's gotta be good for something other than just hanging around :) Great collection there.

Love the light switch....anyone ever get them confused after a pint too much??? But let's talk about that wedding ring....how the hell do ya do that?

Works like a charm!

I’m guessing that within 30 seconds of watching this, you’ll be heading to your fridge to pop a cold one.

Holy S! Brilliant...absolutely brilliant!

What a lovely shot there Craig so rustic and all. Chuck a beer up on that deck railing and call it a masterpiece pacaso style!
A beer sitting on a railing with water in background... where have I seen that before? ;)

Ha ha yes but gee wizz my pool railings don't have the chilly snow build up on them.
Something about beer and a body of water get a the thirsts a racing
I’m gonna have to start putting a bucket of water in the background of the photos I post to the “What are you drinking now” thread.

I’m gonna have to start putting a bucket of water in the background of the photos I post to the “What are you drinking now” thread.
Yeah thats for when youve had a few and getting quite wobbly to dunk your head in to freshen you up a bit so you can carry on drinking:p!

Back