Three stalled fermentations?

Reaction score
Hello. I have been making beer for quite a while and have never had a stuck fermentation. Three weeks ago I made three batches on the same day: OG 1.067, 1.037, and 1.057. It has been over 20 days and I'm still at 1.031, 1.021, and 1.030 respectively. In my experience it never takes this long to ferment out. All ingredients were from the same local shop. Yeast is US05 for two of them and WLP400 for the other. The fermenters have been between 65 and 75 degrees fahrenheit.

Could I really have three stalled fermentations or is there some other issue? Thanks.

Did you measure the gravity with a hydrometer or a refractometer?

Thank you. I’m an idiot. I used a refractometer for all measurements. Completely forgot that isn’t accurate once there is alcohol in solution. I will remeasure with my hydrometer tomorrow and I’m sure I’ll fine they are all complete. Thanks again, @HighVoltageMan!
I did that once with a saison. I was so spooked I chucked in some brett C and ten minutes after doing that worked out what I'd done wrong. Turned out to be a great mistake. Even captured the yeast mix and have used it in a couple more batches.

Back