Show us your boil

How do you like that recipe? I've contemplated brewing it a few times myself. I've brewed his cream of three crops many times. It's pretty much a staple on tap at our house.

I like it and as wifey recalls, it's "the one that everybody likes" and I get that, it's pretty close to anything that the BMC crowd would like just a little darker or at least mine comes out that way. I'm using a different LBS so we'll see this time.

I think it makes an easy to drink 4 or more as its got a low ABV and its not too citrus-ie like an IPA which make it a winner in my book. One of the usual posters on this forum mentioned that he thought it was too sweet for him (....maybe Bob???) but any how I like it and I am shocked that my well water handles a brew this light.

I like it and as wifey recalls, it's "the one that everybody likes" and I get that, it's pretty close to anything that the BMC crowd would like just a little darker or at least mine comes out that way. I'm using a different LBS so we'll see this time.

I think it makes an easy to drink 4 or more as its got a low ABV and its not too citrus-ie like an IPA which make it a winner in my book. One of the usual posters on this forum mentioned that he thought it was too sweet for him (....maybe Bob???) but any how I like it and I am shocked that my well water handles a brew this light.
I think I'll give it a go next. We really like having easy drinkers on tap that you can have a few of at night and get up and go to work the next morning and not feel like a turd.

20191027_155254.jpg

Leahs beer boil SG ended up 1.034 after a 30 min boil actually 1 point up on target this'll land at 3.6% I'm just hoping it don't end up too bitter after I brain farted my Whirlpool hops as FWH.

I find all Centennial hop beers too sweet. Meaning beers with only Centennial and no other hops. Doesn't the Centennial Blonde use Cascade too? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it is a nice beer.

Last edited:
Christmas Ale, late addition of fresh ginger and cinnamon sticks, as well as honey to thin it out a bit.
20191027_131636.jpg

I find all Centennial hop beers too sweet. Meaning beers with only Centennial and no other hops. Doesn't the Centennial Blonde use Cascade too? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it is a nice beer.

Yeah that's it and it's actually got MORE Cascade then Centennial in it.

Yeah that's it and it's actually got MORE Cascade then Centennial in it.

That's a nice beer. I've brewed it before. Must have got rid of it when I culled out recipes. Another one I need to reenter.

No I had my truck in that area, I never drive it anymore so decided to park it out, that gave me space, I miss my sink, cleanup was a bitch

Last edited:
No I had my truck in that area, I never drive it anymore so decided to park it out, that gave me space, I miss my sink, cleanup was a bitch
Yep a sink and brewing go hand in hand like malt and hops pity you couldn't build in your old brewery but that woulda been exy I suppose.

Back