I visited a brewery today!

Best beer I've had this week,
IMG_20191007_141033082_HDR-1612x1209.jpg
IMG_20191007_133950735_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191007_141003247.jpg

Last edited:
Man those two lighter ones are clear!

We stopped at Worthy Brewing when we rolled into Bend, OR early this afternoon. Had a flight that included a Coffee Blonde Ale, a Pale Ale, 3 IIPAs and a Stout. All nice beers as we've come to expect from them. After washing down the road dust, had lunch and a pint before checking into the AirB&B for a nap. Resting up after a 8 1/2 hour drive. Picking daughter up at Redmond airport just after midnite, so not drinking until tomorrow. Lots of great beer in this town. We'll be doing our best to try as many as possible in the next 3 days.

We stopped at Worthy Brewing when we rolled into Bend, OR early this afternoon. Had a flight that included a Coffee Blonde Ale, a Pale Ale, 3 IIPAs and a Stout. All nice beers as we've come to expect from them. After washing down the road dust, had lunch and a pint before checking into the AirB&B for a nap. Resting up after a 8 1/2 hour drive. Picking daughter up at Redmond airport just after midnite, so not drinking until tomorrow. Lots of great beer in this town. We'll be doing our best to try as many as possible in the next 3 days.
Your turn tomorrow Bob.

Last one for the day. Bevel Brewing. Decent beers, but not worth a return trip IMO.. The good trucks just outside looked like they'd be a better bet. Too bad we'd already eaten.
1011191745_Film3_resized.jpg
1011191809_Film3_resized.jpg

We hit the mother lode ! Porter Brewing in Redmond, OR opened just last year. The only brewery in central Oregon that brews only cask ales. We sampled beers from all 6 of their beer engines. Every one was absolutely flawless.

1012191316a_Film3_resized.jpg

1012191243b_Film3_resized.jpg
1012191243a_Film3_resized.jpg
1012191243_Film3_resized.jpg

After Porter Brewing and some lunch, went to Wild Ride Brewing. Popular place with solid beers. Would have enjoyed the flight more of it wasn't in the shadow of Porter's cask ales.
1012191532_Film3_resized.jpg
1012191533a_Film3_resized.jpg

Wife and daughter sharing a flight.

I was the DD today, so only had a couple sips until we got to 10 Barrel, about a mile from where we're staying. Had lunch and a pint of Apocalypse there. Daughter was glad to be able to drill since I was driving. She ordered their flight of 10 and finished it after sampling at 2 other breweries and a pint of cider. Definitely related to me.
1013191448_Film3_resized.jpg

Told the wife it looked like she was the lush :)

I was the DD today, so only had a couple sips until we got to 10 Barrel, about a mile from where we're staying. Had lunch and a pint of Apocalypse there. Daughter was glad to be able to drill since I was driving. She ordered their flight of 10 and finished it after sampling at 2 other breweries and a pint of cider. Definitely related to me.
View attachment 7570

Wowie they had some drinking to do bob and what a fine gentlemen you are shoffering around the ladies:).

View attachment 7570

Did ya have the gorgonzola nachos ?

Last stop of the observation was Good Life. A good solid lineup as usual. They're distilling now and make a great sheared him with local botanicals and lemon.
1013191920a_Film3_resized.jpg

Back