What are you drinking right now?

Drinking me international pale Lager and you know a Pizza Storm is about to hit the kitchen:p! The beer before the storm....
20191013_182821.jpg

Looks like a good storm a brewing! I like that glass. How many oz is that? 8ish?

A friend of mine gave me a couple of quarts of gooseberries from his backyard. So he will get his share of this Gooseberry Wheat.
What? I was supposed to bake a pie?

24DC48B9-77E0-4633-BFC5-36E864D22156.jpeg

Still hasn't cleared up, but my Nacho Cream is really coming around nicely. Really creamy, foamy head that laces all the way down, and some of the funky characteristics I was getting from the kveik have all disappeared. Really turned into a great beer. Roasted chile aroma and just enough tingle to let you know whatcha got.
20191017_201216.jpg

Somehow I'm out shopping with missus on Friday Arvo so couldn't bear it now more yep I'm in the car drinking beer and chewing on
20191018_162241.jpg
nuts:p:D:D. Oh and that's my toe:p:p.

Your Mates brewing pale ale called Larry.

The can says " everyone knows a Larry. He's a summer lovin party shirt kind fella. In his element at the beach or at a bbq. Larry is always frothing! He's your #Larrycan mate.
Apparently these Sunshine Coast guys travelled Aus on a beer discovery type road trip their mission to come up with an unique Pale Ale and this here can is the results of these hombrewers research what I'd describe as a hoppy tropical extra pale ale. Cheers!

For comparison here's me Czech dark lager
20191021_173008.jpg

I can't get a full pour out on that middle tap maybe I shouldn't be so greedy and use a smaller glass:D!

I can smell that fresh floral Sazz aroma it's got a good firm dry bitterness this one but it's got some good supporting body there behind it.

For comparison here's me Czech dark lager View attachment 7627
I can't get a full pour out on that middle tap maybe I shouldn't be so greedy and use a smaller glass:D!

I can smell that fresh floral Sazz aroma it's got a good firm dry bitterness this one but it's got some good supporting body there behind it.
Just get a fatter glass instead of that skinny one;)

Liberty lager going down just nicely now after hitting the lawn. I'm excited to be brewing more session lagers this summer in new closed pressure ferm system:).
20191022_175012.jpg

Yeah I'm an alcoholic :p
20191022_175512.jpg

Hard to believe this is just 4.7%!
Ok ok yes this is my tap line up atm :rolleyes:
20191022_175910.jpg

Lil ale all beers under 5% and I love to guzzle:oops::D!
This one's lil ale v2 with Brooklyn cube cool down hop but brewed with Centennial and CTZ it's grassy though but still tasty enough to not dump...

Last edited:
Liberty lager going down just nicely now after hitting the lawn. I'm excited to be brewing more session lagers this summer in new closed pressure ferm system:).View attachment 7639
Yeah I'm an alcoholic :p
View attachment 7640
Hard to believe this is just 4.7%!
Ok ok yes this is my tap line up atm :rolleyes:
View attachment 7641
Lil ale all beers under 5% and I love to guzzle:oops::D!
This one's lil ale v2 with Brooklyn cube cool down hop but brewed with Centennial and CTZ it's grassy though but still tasty enough to not dump...

Still diggin that glass man! I need to find a source for a couple of those.

My Nacho Cream. My first full on under pressure ferment. The creamy head on this is one of the best I've had not from a bottle. Wondering if it's from the pressure ferment or... super tasty!
1571792112732956894905742099318.jpg

Accidentally drank most of it before capturing a photo.:D

Still diggin that glass man! I need to find a source for a couple of those.

My Nacho Cream. My first full on under pressure ferment. The creamy head on this is one of the best I've had not from a bottle. Wondering if it's from the pressure ferment or... super tasty!
View attachment 7654
Accidentally drank most of it before capturing a photo.:D
Try looking for Australian "POT" glass the logo says Headmaster on the glass. If you walked into a pub in Aus and orded a "pot" of beer they'd hand you that glass.
You'd order one of those if just dropping in for a quick one then back to work.

Wernt we going to do a cream ale for this quarters BF community recipie Thunderwagon looks like your perfecting the recipie;).
Whatdya recon worth a group effort or what?

Try looking for Australian "POT" glass the logo says Headmaster on the glass. If you walked into a pub in Aus and orded a "pot" of beer they'd hand you that glass.
You'd order one of those if just dropping in for a quick one then back to work.

Wernt we going to do a cream ale for this quarters BF community recipie Thunderwagon looks like your perfecting the recipie;).
Whatdya recon worth a group effort or what?

If I don't have a cream ale or maybe a blonde on tap, the family goes into a rebellion! Can't say I blame em. I like having easy drinkers on tap.

Lots of Cluster and Saaz tonight. Had to check on my lagering beers. I'm pleased to report that both Dirty Bohemian and Sticky Blonde(or at least the latest versions on them) are both quite drinkable and seem to be mellowing out nicely.

I think I should have just called the first effort at cream ale "Cluster Pop". Drinking the 2nd to last one right now, I think I see another all cluster ale somewhere in my future.

Back