Yet another unnecessary "tweak"

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I know that many users like to use their phone (iPhone or otherwise) but a PC screen has a different aspect and I would have thought be a baseline for laying out the screen - especially the first one you see after logging on (well the one I see anyway).
However, recent changes to the system have, yet again, messed up the layout and I display what I see now below.
I am sure all three sections used to be side by side but no doubt mods to the framing of the data in each screen to suit a phone layout has not got the correct settings to suit a PC screen. Tell me what has happened please.
As this is the first time using the system fully since the "updates" I am curious to find what other anomalies await me.

upload_2019-10-9_15-28-25.png

Yes I know that many users like to use their phone (iPhone or otherwise) but a PC screen has a different aspect and I would have thought be a baseline for laying out the screen - especially the first one you see after logging on (well the one I see anyway).
However, recent changes to the system have, yet again, messed up the layout and I display what I see now below.
I am sure all three sections used to be side by side but no doubt mods to the framing of the data in each screen to suit a phone layout has not got the correct settings to suit a PC screen. Tell me what has happened please.
As this is the first time using the system fully since the "updates" I am curious to find what other anomalies await me.

View attachment 7511
Brace yourself Mr Harper:D!

View attachment 7511

I think the minimum required width of a browser window has changed. Even on my laptop at 1280 width, I have to side scroll some pages.

We're working on this. I will see that this gets high priority, because I know it's annoying to those on desktops vs mobile. I'll keep you posted!

Back