What did you get delivered today

IMG_20190907_113158.jpg

Ball lock posts for the Speidel fermenters from NorCal. Should make transfers much easier.

Just straight out at the moment. I find the Speidel port is a pretty good height. If anything a bit low. So I'm going to have one of those bouncer inline mesh filters to try and keep the rubbish out of the packaging.

Just straight out at the moment. I find the Speidel port is a pretty good height. If anything a bit low. So I'm going to have one of those bouncer inline mesh filters to try and keep the rubbish out of the packaging.
Sounds like a plan. Too bad you can spring for a floating dip tube attachment for you top ball lock that'd be handy I recon.
Well I'll let you know in a day or three when I use mine for the first time.

Got my Fermzilla. So far I'm digging it. I'm testing for leaks and then giving it a bath to get ready to fill tomorrow. I'm still waiting for all the pressure pieces. Hopefully the rest shows up right around the time ferment is done, so I can close transfer to keg.
20190914_131731.jpg
20190914_141433.jpg

Two stainless steel chuggers with end inlet on my from to step today. Also dropped off the frame and burner frames yesterday to get them sandblasted and powder coated. Expecting a hose/tube style counterflow chiller to land in a few days as well
The counterflow chiller leaked, so I'm sending it back, thinking that I will stick with immersion chiller, looking seriously at this one. They claim that it will chill 5 gallons to 10 degrees above chilling water temperature in 3 minutes. If it will do 10 gallons in 10 minutes, I will be tickled pink! $139 USD free shipping except for Alaska and Hawaii.
Screenshot_20190916-222610.png

The counterflow chiller leaked, so I'm sending it back, thinking that I will stick with immersion chiller, looking seriously at this one. They claim that it will chill 5 gallons to 10 degrees above chilling water temperature in 3 minutes. If it will do 10 gallons in 10 minutes, I will be tickled pink! $139 USD free shipping except for Alaska and Hawaii.
View attachment 7242
Whow boy the big don't argue chiller! He'll yeah that thing looks like a hot worts worst nightmare lol:D:p!
Looks like one of those Jaded Imersion chillers brulosophy is always on about?
G

I've never used Warrior for anything. My first use will be subbing it in for Chinook in my House IPA. I'll be brewing it in a couple of weeks, right after the Nautical Star. I plan on doing a single hop beer with it in the near future too. Will keep you posted if I remember.

I've never used Warrior for anything. My first use will be subbing it in for the Chinook bittering addition in my House IPA. I'll be brewing it in a couple of weeks, right after the Nautical Star. I plan on doing a single hop beer with it in the near future too. Will keep you posted if I remember.
I know Group W uses Warrior for bittering. Not sure if he's ever dry hopped with it.

Dan?

I've never used Warrior for anything. My first use will be subbing it in for the Chinook bittering addition in my House IPA. I'll be brewing it in a couple of weeks, right after the Nautical Star. I plan on doing a single hop beer with it in the near future too. Will keep you posted if I remember.
I know Group W uses Warrior for bittering. Not sure if he's ever dry hopped with it.

Dan?

Dan?
Looks like all 3 of your edits got posted !

We don't have to like all three of those posts do we?

Back