Show snapshots as default option

Dodes

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to have some setting when I can set if the snapshot recipes should be shown by default. In the current situation I need to always click the "Snapshots" checkbox to show the snapshots. And I always want to show them. I haven't find the option to show the snapshots in all circumstances. Or did I miss something?

Thank you

In the General Settings under your profile, there is an option to make snapshot the default.

That is not what I want:) The setting you have mentioned is used when using the "brew" feature and mean that "snapshot recipe will be created" checkbox will be checked.

unfortunately we are between developers and really don't have a full time one yet so all request will have to wait until we get things sorted out with the new owners

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
unfortunately we are between developers and really don't have a full time one yet so all request will have to wait until we get things sorted out with the new owners
Hmm, I thought that the new owners got some developers which are maintaining the software stack, at least it looks like that from the other discussions, but probably I was wrong. Hope they'll found someone and the development would not stall.

Thanks

Back