Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
2019-08-15
Fixed
  • My Recipes - Bulk delete option.

• My Profile - Toggling default brew steps.

• Recipe View - When a water calc is linked, the projected mash pH varies from the water calc to the recipe builder.

• Recipe Builder - Partial mash recipes changing when built using a goal.

• Recipe Builder - Australian spelling.

• Label Generator - not printing style.

• Recipe Builder - Mash pH - Slacked lime issue when adding lime zest the the recipe in 'other' ingredients.
Added
  • Recipe Builder - Mash Guidelines - Vorlauf and Batch Sparge options.

• Brew Session - Brew Steps - removed automatically created steps for starting and completed mash steps, combined this into one step with timer.

• Recipe Builder - Deprecated IE message, Internet Explorer just doesn't perform as good as other modern browsers and we do not recommend using it at all.

• Water Calculator- ml/l and g/l options back to the water calculator for salts and acids

heh, lime zest is still spiking the ph. it's sensitive to the word Lime

Still need a optional brew timer :D for those of us who don’t use the brew on a rail approach.

heh, lime zest is still spiking the ph. it's sensitive to the word Lime

It's been fixed- it's STILL doing that for you? Hate to ask Oliver, but can you give me another link to it? I closed that ticket when they told me it was fixed! So sorry.

You don't use the brew timer in the brew steps?
I do with recipes I have on site, but I brew some beers just from the recipe sheet that comes with a kit. If I like the kit results and I see potential, it makes its way to BF recipe database. In this case, the timer that I showed in the feature request section would be most helpful. :D

And thank you for inquiring this beaten horse topic that I continue to champion. You are one of the few admins in the world of programs/forums that actually reads and replies in a timely and professional and well written manner. :)

@oliver We fixed it! Can you please take another look to ensure it's 100% good for you this time? Thank you so much for your patience!

Bulk recipe export would be awesome!

EDIT: Just found it :)

Last edited:
Can you go through the steps to do a bulk export?

I'm late to the party, but if anybody needs a walk through on the bulk export/import, please just let me know.

Back