What do you mix?

Smitty27

Trial Member
Reaction score
I decided to mix my Belgian IPA with one of my Berry Ciders and its really good, dangerously good! So what have you tried to mix together?

1975009_826978387318931_872753963_n.jpg

Homemade hard cider with a shot of Fire Water. I don't add any cinnamon to my cider just so that it will go better with the liquor later on. Good stuff.

I mixed some crushed watermelon into a honey blonde i made last summer and it was really good! I used a ton of Belma in the brew and it was perfect with the melon

I mix beers only to improve a so so beer, a beer that has a slight off flavor or something thats not perfect, just combined another beer to create a full keg, a messed up light beer just mix with a darker and thicker beer

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
I mix beers only to improve a so so beer, a beer that has a slight off flavor or something thats not perfect, just combined another beer to create a full keg, a messed up light beer just mix with a darker and thicker beer

that's it the first brew I did brewing electric I screwed the pooch on my mash temperature on a blonde ale it came out a bit thin

so I had an Imperial Porter just mix it as black and tans

the blonde tasted fine but had no body

all the best

S_M

The only mix I made wash with some mashed melon and apple cider, it turned pretty sweet but good stuff.

Back