what movie are you watching

Recently, I watched Beauty and the Beast. This movie was really amazing as I like graphics and the story as well.

Just got out of the new avengers movie. Holy crap! So glad I made it this far with no one spoiling the movie

Going to Endgame today with the Grandson.

Who knew that Captain America was really Thanos is disguise?

I could have sworn I saw some DC characters in that last battle.... One thing I remember clearly is sitting there wondering when will this pity party end.

It's a good movie, quite liked it. Watched Orgazmo while brewing the other day, so that was fun.

Pulled out the DVD of Spirited Away. Japanese Anime. Still good and watched it a lot with my son, back in the day.

Just watched El Camino the Breaking Bad movie on Netflix. As a huge Breaking Bad fan, I think I was disappointed. My gut tells me they should have just left it alone.

I thought you were talking El Camino Christmas and was super confused.

Breaking Bad was awesome, might just watch El Camino anyway though

Who's watching/going going to watch new star wars movie over Chrissy break?

Whatd you think of it without spoilers pls?

I'm keen to put some coin down to see this on the big screen but thought I'd put the feelers out before hand.:)

Daughter and grandkids loved it. SWAMBO and I will likely see it after New Year.

I got a free showing of it on Thursday night, it was ok but I cringed and rolled my eyes a few times during it.

Watched Ad Astra last night. I thought it was really sloooww and just not great. Disappointed.

Back