Television Series

That one looks like it may be fun.

not what I expected it's about the dirt behind the scenes of commercial branded super heroes and their flaws

Based on reviews that's what looks interesting to me. I used to tell the grandkids stories about "Captain Cleanup," a superhero whose job was to clean up the mess the more famous supers made.

I saw that show, was thinking about checking it out but then I discovered Farscape was on Prime and I'm watching that again.

Watching Dead To Me on Netflix. I doubt a 52 year old male is the target audience, but I'm liking it. Christina Applegate is hilarious and does a great job being pissed off.

That one looks like it may be fun.
Just heard from an other source that the first few episodes are pretty good...
Might have to take another break from Shameless to have a look. :p

Just heard from an other source that the first few episodes are pretty good...
Might have to take another break from Shameless to have a look. :p
Basically binged The Boys....wasn't bad.
'bought to head back to Shameless...and discovered that Preacher has started up again!! :D
Only two episodes out so far thought...

I've been bingeing "Dark." It's in German (with subtitles), effectively an adult version of Stranger Things, sans CGI monsters and so forth. Really good story so far.

About all I've been watching lately is Lucifer. It's a pretty decent, mindless series. Easy to follow while working out and not worried about paying full attention.
Dark sounds interesting. Might check it out soon.

About all I've been watching lately is Lucifer. It's a pretty decent, mindless series. Easy to follow while working out and not worried about paying full attention.
Dark sounds interesting. Might check it out soon.
Dark, it turns out, is a German soap opera with time travel. Still, it's quite interesting watching the paradoxes accumulate. Fortunately the subtitles aren't intrusive, there's not a lot of dialog.

I'm still waiting for someone to be their own grandfather.

Season 2 of Mindhunter is out on Netflix now, hope it is as good as season 1

Dark, it turns out, is a German soap opera with time travel. Still, it's quite interesting watching the paradoxes accumulate. Fortunately the subtitles aren't intrusive, there's not a lot of dialog.

I'm still waiting for someone to be their own grandfather.
It was some years ago I watched it, but I think this one has some of that weirdness you're waiting for... It was all in all a very weird movie.

It was some years ago I watched it, but I think this one has some of that weirdness you're waiting for... It was all in all a very weird movie.
Might have to try that one. I just finished "Dark" last night - I hope there's another season! It's German TV so nothing gets wrapped up quite as tidily as US....

Back