What are you drinking right now?

Woke up again in the wee hours. Having a couple Baseline IPAs to put me back to sleep.
IPA.jpg

What a beautiful pic! A little work on a follow up shot with the same beer and possibly other props and Yooper may be interested.
Yeah the beers not too bad either :D. I kept that recipie simple just pale ale and some crystal 60. Just shows the Kiss rule is a winner in recipie creation.

Funny thing about Old No. 7. Years back, when I smoked, I tasted a licorice like flavor that I didn't like. Several years after I quit smoking my brother-in-law poured me a shot and I didn't taste the licorice. Still don't. Not my favorite, but I'll drink it.

I always get big banana nut bread taste from it. It's not my go to, but sometimes I gotta itch and today a couple shooters called my name.

Did you make the Amber Ale? I made one that’s about ready to taste for the first time.
I didn't. It's a local. Colorado Native, which is actually Miller/Coors. I find the whole line very tasty.

Imbibing on early pour of 2nd ieteration of brown ale with home roast malt it's not as good as 1st run and obviously not as brown Lol it needs some time weird I get sulphur from this kviek sometimes?
20190720_170604.jpg

And imbibing on a great ginger Tumeric beer.
This is a goer I'm very happy with how tgis one has melted together flavours are still full rounded morish and long lasting lingering malty gingery earthy Tumeric flavour mmmmm
20190720_172709.jpg

My favourite meal pork chops on fried rice with a nice easy drinking pale ale mmm mmm just goes together nicely that greasy pork fat rice veggies and a nice crisp clean pale.
20190720_190253.jpg

Last edited:
We had a couple of friends over the other night and I followed up on a recommendation on a limited release from the Trogner boys. At first blush, just another over hopped IPA, fizzy grapefruit juice masking as beer but ya know what, I had it with some very garlicy leftover cold pasta and that stuff was pretty good! Maybe the 9% ABV had something to do with that?

20190719_183854.jpeg

Yes spicy peppery and fruity. Go for it. No reason. Not to give it a try

Back