What are you drinking right now?

My latest (and second) brew of my own. SMaSH, otter and citra, in an old SN glass.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 92
Whoa! And howdy!

I lived in Chico many years ago and have maintained my collection of every glass I could buy. The dishwasher has played hell on some of them, but I'm a SN junkie for sure.

Welcome. I been living here since 82 when I moved here to go to the university. Never left. It's weird now with Paradise gone. . .

An IPA by any other name --------------

My next beer is a leftover hoppy Pale Ale. Had a pound of C-20 and a half pound of Victory left over from the last series. Good test run for Viking 2-row extra pale. Bittering with Chinook, 2 oz. of Cascade at 10 and another 2 at 1.

Welcome. I been living here since 82 when I moved here to go to the university. Never left. It's weird now with Paradise gone. . .
It will grow back faster than you realize. No it wont be the same. But keep in mind sometimes it can be better.;)
I have seen hundreds of thousands of acres of my younger days stomping grounds go up in smoke. Here we lose timber ground and such, not homes as you have seen. Mother nature is amazing with what she can do, just be patient and help her along.

A frosty pint of my Baseline IPA ver.2. Gonna be nice to the wife and see if she'll share some of her IPA barrel aged Jameson.
IPA.jpg

Correction. This is version 2. Version 3 is cold crashing.

Last edited:
View attachment 6663 Pulled out a 2018 Barleywine. Not the oak and whiskey I was looking for but pretty tasty. Guess I will have to drink the mistakes?
I've found the same with my barleywine I'm sure from memory I left it a month on the oak even roasted them beforehand :rolleyes: gotta get a barrel me thinks...

Drinking coffee right now, but last evening...
A little fun with the sun in this pic, maybe it is the effect of the Canadian Shield...
Lone Pine West Coast IPA by Sawdust City Brewing, the back side of the label says in big bold letters " Thar Be Hops"
IMG_20190715_1806102.jpg

Drinking coffee right now, but last evening...
A little fun with the sun in this pic, maybe it is the effect of the Canadian Shield...
Lone Pine West Coast IPA by Sawdust City Brewing, the back side of the label says in big bold letters " Thar Be Hops"
View attachment 6667

I get that effect when the lens on my camera is dirty lol

Back