Mash PH not calculated

mujin

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm new to Brewersfriend and am running the trial version until I figure out how useful it is.
I have a recipe entered and linked a water calc that I did for this recipe. The target Ion levels in the water chemistry section of the recipe filled in correctly.

Why does the Mash PH in the recipe not update?

I'm new to Brewersfriend and am running the trial version until I figure out how useful it is.
I have a recipe entered and linked a water calc that I did for this recipe. The target Ion levels in the water chemistry section of the recipe filled in correctly.

Why does the Mash PH in the recipe not update?

It should update- maybe something is not filled out completely(?) Can you give me a link to the recipe, so I can take a look and see what's happening?

any chance we can get this resolved today? Tomorrow is Brew day and it would be nice to use your tools for this Brew session

any chance we can get this resolved today? Tomorrow is Brew day and it would be nice to use your tools for this Brew session

Sorry, I just saw this today.
In your linked water calculator, you have all 0 for your input water and for your balanced profile (custom) is all 0. Or rather, not 0 but blank (same thing). You need to have your water source in there, and your desired profile in order for the mash pH calculator to work.

Back