Trialbens Keezer Build.

Bottom doors are on and Got me plastic tubs in f or draws brewed yesterday and everything seemed within reach. Just gotta put some timber strips in above the sliders so when ive got the tub pulled right out it doesnt tilt down so much. Still gotta give the bottom frames another coat of epoxy and that's the bottom done. Now to build out the top half .
20190707_145403.jpg

Now that's a keezer build. Great work cobber!

Now that's a keezer build. Great work cobber!
Combining beer storage and brew gear storage all Into one. Thinking about doing same with ferm chamber matching it up with this mini orb style design but put some keg storage on the sides so I can hide them out the road...

Here's that door holder open stick all glued in I positioned the holder so it acts as a slide so it pushes the stick back when I close the lid saves me putting my hand in to get push the stick back. Does the trick.
Hopefully soon I'll get the top section sorted.
20190729_163155.jpg

Here's that door holder open stick all glued in I positioned the holder so it acts as a slide so it pushes the stick back when I close the lid saves me putting my hand in to get push the stick back. Does the trick.
Hopefully soon I'll get the top section sorted.View attachment 6763
It truly is the little things in life...

Looking forward to seeing the final product!

Doing a bit more on the keezer cabinet build. Doing up a draw slide so I can dump all the crap from off me keezer lid for when transferring and mucking around in the keezer. Somewhere to put things...
20191006_125027.jpg

Back at it on the keezer cabinet front today getting ready for the last push to finish line. Cut my 2 front doors and end pannel frames out today ready for glueing tomorrow.
20191012_174236.jpg

will fill in the centre's of these frames in with 4mm hard wood brasing ply. Got these panels cut in half so could fit em in the back of the car.
20191012_174509.jpg

I'll then cover the lot with some more of that epoxy I love.
Cheers

Back at it on the keezer cabinet front today getting ready for the last push to finish line. Cut my 2 front doors and end pannel frames out today ready for glueing tomorrow.
View attachment 7536
will fill in the centre's of these frames in with 4mm hard wood brasing ply. Got these panels cut in half so could fit em in the back of the car.View attachment 7537
I'll then cover the lot with some more of that epoxy I love.
Cheers
Are those for the upper part?

Are those for the upper part?
Yes sure are hoping to get that top section done now. Get the cladding done on outside then put the shelves in and it should be finished. Missus is starting to get the shits about it being half completed....:rolleyes:

Yes sure are hoping to get that top section done now. Get the cladding done on outside then put the shelves in and it should be finished. Missus is starting to get the shits about it being half completed....:rolleyes:
If mamma ain't happy...:eek:

Back