What are you drinking right now?

More Hop goodness

IMG_20190622_175100069.jpg

Drinking that Ninger ginger drink man I'm happy with this 1st ieteration I'm happy with this th the ballance I recon I nailed the sweetness- ginger/ Carbonic bite and of course IBUs. Even though it finished at 1.014 It starts out sweetish and gingery but still somehow has a dry Finnish but a lingering malt sweetness that seems a contradiction but makes you wanna dive in for more. The gingernis the dominant player but has a subtle turmeric back ground and according to the wifes "Sniff Test" there is a citrus smell from the citra whirlpool addition. This is a goer!
20190623_154309.jpg

Diet Pepsi right now, had a few to many at the pub while winning the crib tournament yesterday.

PBR, soon to be followed by some All Day IPA as soon as I get my Lasagna put together. There's 3 All Day IPAs left in the fridge, but the wife thinks she might want one tomorrow. Told her we'll see what tomorrow brings. I know where I can get more :)

Well you sure got the cream on top :p. Good luck not getting that all over ya chops looks great!

Drinking my Mr. Freeze Pale ale, 2-row, Vienna, C-40, W. Wheat and Oats.....Chinook and Comet. this turned out to be great beer, very excited! (pic's later, don't want to stop drinking it to take pictures :)
Mr.-Freeze.jpg

Back