priming type

Gregt44

Trial Member
Reaction score
is there a way to change priming method it currently pops up as white cane sugar

Just click in the box and it'll give you a list of other options. You can add your own, but it doesn't calculate the amounts. Just noticed these myself, was thinking of using maple syrup for some bottling I'm doing today. That may be handy.

Edit: actually playing with that it looks like it only automatically populates white cane sugar. I'll have to go elsewhere for the maple syrup.

Edit again: just worked out the numbers and that looks like a waste of time. I think I'd add in secondary rather than use it as priming sugar if I wanted that flavour.

Last edited:
I put in a ticket for that- it should calculate when you click "calc" and not default to white sugar!

Yep I was making a new recipe and went I put CO2 volume it popped up with White Cane sugar and amount. First time I’d seen that happen and was excited not to have to use a different screen for a calculator. But then it came up with White Cane sugar. I tried clicking on the box and it didn’t give me options. I’ll try again. I use corn sugar, which I’m guessing is the main choice. Thanks for the ticket and replies. I use their calculator I just though having it on the recipe editor screen was goi g to be a convenient feature

Went back and seems to be working. Looks like it even has recommendations for style of beer. Nice

Back