Television Series

Yeah I really like the 1st season of Luke cage. Jessica Jones is kinda meh for me.
Overall, all of the series could benefit from shorter seasons. Tighten up the storytelling a little bit

^ I really like Sneaky Pete.
Watching The Rain on Netflix. It's not bad.
Just finished Undercover also on Netflix. The dubbing and subtitles are pretty horrible, but the series itself is alright.
Getting ready for season 5 of Fear the Walking Dead to start tonight! I'm still a fan of both The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead. Haters can hate. I like em.

Just finished up all four seasons of Peaky Blinders. Really enjoyed it. The episodes and seasons are the perfect length.
Really liked PB too...
Just started Good Omens. Love Terry Pratchett's books, but read Good Omens sooooo long (almost 20 years!?) ago, the story is like new again to me. :cool:

Last edited:
I just watched the first season of good omesmns too. Pretty good but. Reminds me of Monty python some...

the protomolecule is just a crazy way to exploit an AI with a specific goal

I should rewatch that, I really liked it when it came out. My most recent one is the new Adam Savage one, watching him just try to build something is awesome. Even when it fails catastrophically, maybe even moreso then.

Back