What's your next brew

Just had a look......your right.................done!! lol
Yep blink and you miss it. What temperature did you ferment that one at?
I just rocked it at 39c it was fermenting not long after I pitched it In!

Time to start dialing in my house IPA. One of my brew years resolutions :)
5.25 gallon batch size, 88% GW Premium 2-row, 8% C-20 and 4% Victory for an OG of 1.063. This is a full volume MIAB.
Centennial @ 60 for 32 IBUs, 57g Cascade @ 15, 57g Chinook @ 1, dry hopping with 57g Centennial & 28g Chinook for 5 days. Single infusion mash @ 152F, fermenting @ 66F with Mangrove Jack's M42 New World Strong Ale. Expecting just under 7% ABV and 70 IBUs.

The wife made me 3 new hop socks out of an old brew bag, Hoping to get better utilization by not going over 3 ounces per bag for kettle hops.

That looks nice Bob! I recently did something similar, but with Simcoe instead of Centennial. Going with Centennial next time. I found for my taste that the Chinook goes better late like you have it.

That looks nice Bob! I recently did something similar, but with Simcoe instead of Centennial. Going with Centennial next time. I found for my taste that the Chinook goes better late like you have it.

hey Dan,

Thanks. I like Chinook any way I can use it. One of my favorites for a single hopped APA or IPA.
Speaking of single hopped. Sierra Nevada's new sampler pack had one called Hop Solo IPA, done with Crystal hops all the way through. I like that hop. Never used it, but got a half Lb. with my last hop order to try. Will use it to replace the Cascade in the next iteration of this IPA.

Say howdy to Lisa for us.

Another Brick in the wall Amber Ale this morning.

Brewing a nice Kolsh for summer

Attachments

• Ozarks Kolsh_05.07.2019_0900.pdf
    107.7 KB · Views: 116
It's perking away in the fermentor. Next step is to rack it and "dry hop" with some Poblano peppers I roasted on Saturday.

Looks like another batch of Black Currant/Jalapeño cider. Don't think I've ever seen a keg of cider disappear as fast as the last one did.

Hothead! My brown ale was fermented with kviek at 39c and it's just an around good beer nice body nice mouthfeel clean flavours of slight coffee and chocolate and nice and malty.

Going to rebrew the M-43 NEIPA next weekend

Back