Show us your Homebrew!

So this is my Wit, one had Kveik the other had Thames Valley in it. Quite the difference.
upload_2019-5-26_9-25-28.png

Kviek in the right I watched a us05 kviek comparison brew yesterday from gash slug the kviek brew was twice as old but twice as cloudy but beers were not to far off the same in taste. very cool

Nope, Kveik is on the left. That stuff flocs out like a bastard. Thames Valley is on the right.

Nope, Kveik is on the left. That stuff flocs out like a bastard. Thames Valley is on the right.
Wow I've found the opposite that kveik just stays hazy. Your using Voss or different kveik strain?

Awesome keeping it local very cool Vallka and sounds very tasty.

That was Voss, but I have some Hothead and some Midtbust too.
Wow I've made three batches with Voss kviek and have found they remain hazy I'm not trying to get them clear though even after a month my light thrust kviek is still hazy not bright like I'd expect from chico. Gonna do a pale soon with it and try and keep it hot.

Attach75743_20190604_213342.jpg
Haha, the Dopplebock used 100% of it's alotted space. Didn't think I would have to worry pitching and fermenting at 46°. Apparently I did not under-pitch. Airlock has been changed out, and we're passed high kräusen.

Latest version, and yet different again (must become more consistent), but quite nice, and the head is hanging around, my Coffee's For Closers, Coffee Porter, have had two empty taps for a few weeks, good to have something to pour!
IMG_20190608_0148350.jpg

Back