Hello from PNW

atoughram

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm Russ - current Brewers Friend user but still have Beersmith and Promash loaded up.

I've been brewing since the early 90's.

I just brewed for competition for the first time.

I've got a 20gal three kettle RIMS system with a mix of Spike and SS kettles and a home made 50a panel.

I ferment in a 17gal plastic conical, in a temperature controlled "Chamber" using Fermentrac.

I havent spent any time in these forums but have spent a little time at Home Brew Talk and I belong to the Homebrewers of Puget Sound (HoPS) club locally.

Attachments

• 20181019_093356.jpg
    20181019_093356.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 315
Welcome from Cambridge Ontario, cheers

Welcome to the gang! Sounds like you got some good experience and tips to share.

I'm Russ - current Brewers Friend user but still have Beersmith and Promash loaded up.

I've been brewing since the early 90's.

I've got a 20gal three kettle RIMS system with a mix of Spike and SS kettles and a home made 50a panel.

I ferment in a 17gal plastic conical, in a temperature controlled "Chamber" using Fermentrac.

I havent spent any time in these forums but have spent a little time at Home Brew Talk and I belong to the Homebrewers of Puget Sound (HoPS) club locally.
Welcome! I'm sure your experience will be of value to all of us!

Welcome from Lake Stevens area! Got to meet many of the HoPS member at Beerstock this year, we appreciate you all making it.

I am from B.R.E.W.
Beer Renegades of Everett Washington.

Cheers

Nice rig Russ, what did you enter in the competition?

Back