Yeast Pitch Calculator (iPhone)

Mase

Trial Member
Reaction score
Per the screen shot image below, can you fix this pull down menu for the “Target Pitch Rate” options?

B410AF06-B402-4326-9F69-A339049B08CE.png

Is this from the app? If it's from the app, I'm sorry but we cannot fix that at this time.

If it's from the website being used on an iPhone, we CAN fix that. Can you clarify where this is happening?

Is this from the app? If it's from the app, I'm sorry but we cannot fix that at this time.

If it's from the website being used on an iPhone, we CAN fix that. Can you clarify where this is happening?
Ahhhhh. It’s from the app and I recall that’s not being supported.

Apparently the payment to get the app still works. you might want to stop accepting payment for something that you don’t support. ;)

My sincerest apologies in advance if I am incorrect.

The mobile website (iOS Safari) no longer has White Stirplate as an option for the yeast calcs.

See other thread on this topic.... According to Yooper, they removed the option because it is inaccurate.

See other thread on this topic.... According to Yooper, they removed the option because it is inaccurate.
I saw that, but it doesn’t mean it was wrong or bad.

They’re telling us that the “white no aeration” and the “white shaking” are accurate, but the stir plate is not?! They can’t say it’s unconservative because the braukaiser says any size starter creates an over pitch.

If the issue is on the gravity relating to growth rate, maybe that’s not a part of the equation. Not every model uses every variable.

I replied to the other thread, but the reason the sitrplate was removed was because it had a fundamental flaw and we don’t want to use it unless it’s more accurate.

Back