Recipe view shows source water as target water

UnComfortablyNumb

Trial Member
Reaction score
Recipe view show the source water profile name instead of the target profile name:
upload_2019-3-19_21-19-16.png

upload_2019-3-19_21-19-47.png

Did it suddenly change on you? Was it saved with the target as RO water, and then when you went in the recipe, it was changed? Trying to nail down what happened, so we can fix it!

I'm sure I saw this and reported it a while back... but I may be wrong about the reporting bit. I'll do a check...

I created the recipe maybe 1 - 2 weeks ago and I noticed it then. Check it out. In fact I remember this happening for a little while now ...

FWIW I am going back and looking at my recipes: on a recipe that I last updated 7/72018 the correct water profile is displayed. However on a recipe that I last updated 8/25/2018 the source water profile is displayed. So somewhere in that time looks like it broke if that helps you. IIRC weren't there some water calc features that were rolled out around that time? I could be making stuff up.

So it looks like old recipes didn't just change on their own but new recipes get created this way. You should be able to reproduce by just creating a new recipe.

Last edited:
Also when I'm brewing this recipe in the web I can't select the correct profile for source. When I click on it the only option is "NEIPA" . Can't choose RO

Scree shot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190321-171234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-171234_Chrome.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 93
I replied to your question but for some reason just that reply is waiting on a mod.

Last edited:

Back