Greetings from Central New York

paulbern

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Complete newbie here! I've done three or four one-gallon batches and on five-gallon, all have come out pretty well. Definitely want to get into more! I love BBQing in the summer so I definitely need something to wash it down!

Paul

Welcome to Brewers Friend Paul

Welcome!
One side of my family is from central NY and spent a couple years at college in Utica myself....~20 years ago.

Welcome Paul. There's a few of us grillers and smokers here. You'll likely start seeing some posts on the subject when the weather warms up.
Look for posts to, "Smoking, grilling and curing foods, etc."

Welcome from Missouri. Ready for BBQ season as well. Enjoy both obsessions. Cheers.

Isn't it against all social decorum to grill/BBQ without a brew in hand?

In the heat of Summer I use a digital remote thermometer so I can imbibe in the air condition comfort of the house while grilling. Were it not for the implication of brewlitical incorrectness, I'd be drinking warm beer outside.

In the heat of Summer I use a digital remote thermometer so I can imbibe in the air condition comfort of the house while grilling. Were it not for the implication of brewlitical incorrectness, I'd be drinking warm beer outside.
Maybe you drink too slow? Just saying! JK, my friend!

Back