Another vote to revert the print format

Roger Vaughn

Premium Member
Reaction score
... except that my issue is not with the spacing, but with the session info. When I print a recipe, that's what I want to see - the recipe. Printing the session info could be useful I suppose, but it should be a separate function. Could we remove the session info from the recipe print or at least get an option to suppress it? (A checkbox like the three already there would do.)

I first noticed this change when I printed one of my recipes to give to a customer at the LHBS where I work. It was pretty jarring, and as you might imagine, giving *my* session info to a complete stranger doesn't really accomplish anything useful.

Thanks!

... except that my issue is not with the spacing, but with the session info. When I print a recipe, that's what I want to see - the recipe. Printing the session info could be useful I suppose, but it should be a separate function. Could we remove the session info from the recipe print or at least get an option to suppress it? (A checkbox like the three already there would do.)

I first noticed this change when I printed one of my recipes to give to a customer at the LHBS where I work. It was pretty jarring, and as you might imagine, giving *my* session info to a complete stranger doesn't really accomplish anything useful.

Thanks!

My work around for this is to uncheck hops list and then only print the first page.

We have it on beta- beta.brewersfriend.com You can click "session info" to turn it off or on. Please let me know what you think!

53534637-faf2f580-3abc-11e9-8722-c8afaad9f527.png

That's perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I tried it out and it appears to work beautifully.

Thanks, Yooper!

Many thanks for this update.

Back