Show Us Your Gear!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you have systems that are ghetto fab, and some have serious bling in your brewery.

Let's see them! From ultra cool to ingenious use of homemade materials, we want to see them all.

Here's mine!

brewery1.jpg

My HERMS has a bottom draining HLT and a bottom draining MLT. There is a tippy dump on the MLT, and I have a CFC. The HEX is in the HLT.

The stand is a cheap storage shelf system, the wheels are lawnmower wheels.

I call this my "ghetto fab" all electric HERMS.

Now let's see yours!

Here's my BIAB setup for brewing outside during the Summer:
Summer.jpg

Just got this Digiboil. Using it to heat water and for the boil right now. Will be doing EBIB in it after a few mods. Nice to brew inside during the Winter. The old 10 gallon Rubbermaid MLT in the background.
Winter.jpg

Stir plate for starters:
Starter.jpg

Fermentation fridge and storage area:
Fridge.jpg

Inside fermentation fridge:
Fermenting.jpg

You don't want to see my gear - my brewery is about as manual as it comes.

Ok so below is my newly converted keggle and all in one brew rig using Biab Bag for mashing so also got the pump for recirculation. Below is my c overworked underpaid canine sniffer dog brew assistant Brittany AKA pain in the arse get hairs in my mash water and so forth brew assistant! It never ceases to amaze where hairs turn up!
20190214_162503.jpg
next pick from L to R
Brew shelf with all me brewing bits and bobs on it. Then the 3 tap keg king keggerator. And last is my fermentation camber currently keeping a lager and recently added barley wine kegs in it.
20190214_162634.jpg

Oh will someone fold them clothes for me lol..:D:D:D
Oh looks like the arse is nearly sagged out under my freezer ha ha!

Don't judge me!
Pretty manual, and still figuring out what might work best...
Second runnings draining into transfer kettle while first runnings are heating up
View attachment 5233

Mines close to yours minus the gas. Good idea totally removing the lid! Adding that to my to do list for sure.

Yeah...and don't let the red and white cooler go unacknowledged! From the land of hockey and maple syrup and "Oh Can-of-Ale" while I got the red, white and blue or as I call it...."America the Brew-da-full" :D

I'll be here all week folks...remember to tip your bartenders and servers...

Ha!
I never thought of that, it was a $10 purchase on Kijiji (free Canadian sell why ya got site).
I might have to Canuck it up a bit more:D

You gotta start somewhere Craig I a little over a year ago I was brewing out on this horrible gravely dirt surface I hated it if I dropped anything! Now seems a world away from them days brewing on the patio with water electricity the swimming pool close at hand:p!
One thing I'm sure your brew set up will be slowly changing as you adapt it to what/how you want to brew.

Back