What are you drinking right now?

Bit of El Dorado 15 year while I brew up a Stone Pale Ale. Going to a bodyworks exhibit later so I can't end up drunk off my ass.

upload_2019-2-1_12-34-57.png

-18C outside should make chilling the wort pretty easy though.

Bit of El Dorado 15 year while I brew up a Stone Pale Ale. Going to a bodyworks exhibit later so I can't end up drunk off my ass.

View attachment 5050

-18C outside should make chilling the wort pretty easy though.
Yep I been hearing on the news one of the coldest winters for some time over there on the other side of the world! Enjoy the brew day bud.

Looks fabulous. We are very soggy this winter in California's north east Sacramento valley. 56 and pouring.

Drinking some plentiful Ale listening to latest craft beer channel on Verdant brewing waiting for my drovers beer brisket cook for 2 hours at 150c in Webber a lazy Sunay pity it only comes round once a week:)! Oh that grubby things me Pizza Stone the beers sitting on sorta matches the beer I recon...
20190203_154406.jpg

A Pale Ale I brewed using 1/4 lb. each Victory and English Amber malts that were sitting around, along with 10 lbs. of 2-row. Bittered with Chinook and used 2 oz. Willamette at both 10 and 1. Turned out nice. Along side it's a bit of apple jack.
Cleanup.jpg

And yep thunderwagn, that is the Feb. 2019 edition of Shooting Illustrated to the right :)

Having my first ever Pilsner Urquell...now I know where Budweiser got their inspiration... and no corn syrup! View attachment 5072

PS...thanks Dad! The glassware is older than I am...I'm figuring it's about 70 years old.
Haha, that was a great commercial.
Nice glass! I really like glassware. I don't have anything near that old. I do have a rocks glass that's probably 50'ish, and unfortunately has a small chip out of the lip. I don't use it much...in fear of breaking it lol. Go figure.
That's a fine beverage too (especially when you can find it decently fresh and not skunked). Looks like you're had a great night!

Ahhh my little Celebration friend. How I will eagerly await your return in the fall. The smell of your fresh hops. The taste of your bready malt. Your wonderful foam hat. But I must be off to other things. And so I bid you adieu until the creator brings you back next year.

20190204_174632.jpg

Last edited:

Back