Sierra Nevada "Resilience" recipe for Camp Fire relief

Beerbelly

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard about SN creating & distributing an IPA recipe worldwide to benefit victims (including their employees) of the Camp Fire disaster? The recipe is being distributed to brewers around the world, with the expectation that 100% of the proceeds from sales will go to the fund.

What an awesome humanitarian gesture. Check out all the info at: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/homebrew-recipe/sierra-nevada-resilience-ipa/

I'm brewing a batch this weekend.

I made a batch just kegged it on Tuesday. SN released it last Thursday at the brewery

I kegged mine the other day, I'm not sure the hops I had were still good as the result was a bit underwhelming but I'm going to make people drink it.

I kegged mine the other day, I'm not sure the hops I had were still good as the result was a bit underwhelming but I'm going to make people drink it.
Mine was a bit underwhelming too. Certainly nothing like what I had at the tap room lol.

I wish i could try it straight from the source, but it's not on the table for a while.

I don't think mine will get in the keg by Christmas, but shortly thereafter and good to go at the New Year. I may dry hop tomorrow .. or the day after.

A bit behind schedule, but dry hopped mine today. Should be in the keg in 4 to 5 days.

Brewed mine Saturday 12-22-18 per the exact SN recipe; OG came in at 1062.

I like this beer
20190106_151144.jpg

Our local watering hole has it on tap - it is a very good IPA, and I'm not an IPA person. One thing I like is it isn't an attempt to be flashy, all the ingredients are pretty common. It works well.

Back