Show us your Homebrew!

Ha ha your cracking me up. Was wondering how long it's take for the Pube ale to raise an eyebrow. Ive herd of vagina beer now pube beer! Gee people keep your body parts out of it:D!

20181215_130401.jpg

Pale Ale.

MoreBeer's American Red Ale kit. Really a nice beer. One thing I found with their kits is even though they say 5 gallon batch size, I hit their gravity range, usually at the top end, with a 5.5 gallon batch size. Have the last of their kits in diacetyl rest mode and back to brewing my own Monday. I will say that if they ever have a half price sale on their kits again, I will stock up. None of the 4 I've brewed have
Red.jpg
disappointed.

MoreBeer's American Red Ale kit. Really a nice beer. One thing I found with their kits is even though they say 5 gallon batch size, I hit their gravity range, usually at the top end, with a 5.5 gallon batch size. Have the last of their kits in diacetyl rest mode and back to brewing my own Monday. I will say that if they ever have a half price sale on their kits again, I will stock up. None of the 4 I've brewed have View attachment 4596 disappointed.
Sorry I never followed through with the sale. I checked it out one morning before work and then totally forgot about it. I'll be sure to get in on the next one!

And my cream ale. It still needs to condition and clear a bit more, but i've never been able to keep my hands off for long. I went a little heavier on corn this time around and I like it. Might cut it back just a touch now.
result_1544918148617-1200x1600.jpg

Last edited:

Back