Can't Sync

Terrell

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't sync my brew session from my iPhone. It's always worked just fine in the past but I tried two phones and in both cases it's a no go.

I can't sync my brew session from my iPhone. It's always worked just fine in the past but I tried two phones and in both cases it's a no go.

What happens when you scroll to the bottom and click "sync now"?

What happens when you scroll to the bottom and click "sync now"?
Nothing, so I go into the brew session itself and hit sync now. It throws an error every time saying "problem Syncing Brew Session.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? It's working great for me. I'm using iOS 12.0.1

No I wanted to wait for after the holiday weekend to see if something gets updated. plus I didn't want to lose my brew session. I'm using iOS 12.1

No I wanted to wait for after the holiday weekend to see if something gets updated. plus I didn't want to lose my brew session. I'm using iOS 12.1

We can't find an issue, at least on my end. Do you have the brew session in the app, but the rest in the web version?

We can't find an issue, at least on my end. Do you have the brew session in the app, but the rest in the web version?
I finally just deleted the session on my phone and created it manually on the desktop. It just would not sync from the phone, but it did sync back to the phone once I did that. I'll miss out on the tilt monitoring on this session but no big deal. This is the first real time I've had an issue with the software.

I finally just deleted the session on my phone and created it manually on the desktop. It just would not sync from the phone, but it did sync back to the phone once I did that. I'll miss out on the tilt monitoring on this session but no big deal. This is the first real time I've had an issue with the software.

I'm so sorry- I can't figure out what went wrong unless something happened when you updated to the latest iOS and the app didn't make the upgrade properly. Mine has been working well, and syncing like it should, so I was at a total loss and couldn't figure it out. I'm glad it is working now, but hate to see you lose the tilt monitoring on this brew session.

Back