What are you drinking right now?

Berliner weisse
20181102_211818-1024x1365.jpg

It is true. Some years are better than others. We wait for it every year.

P. S. When I was at the celebration release party couple of weeks ago the head brewer said this years northern hemisphere is the best they ever brewed. Might give that one a try Bob.

Last edited:
2018 Sierra Nevada Celebration. I wait for the release every year. Although a consistent beer, I find nuances that vary from year to year. Is it me, or the actual beer? I really don't know and would give a rat's a$$ either way. Another year has passed and another Celebration Ale enjoyed. Isn't that what it's all about?
Nice! I enjoy my Celebration every year. Last years was one of the best that I can recall, so I really look forward to this years release. I haven't seen it hit our shelves yet, but I like to snatch it up as soon as I find it. I can still usually get it well after the holidays, and while still delicious, it just isn't as good. Cheers @BOB357 to this years Celebration!!

Nice! I enjoy my Celebration every year. Last years was one of the best that I can recall, so I really look forward to this years release. I haven't seen it hit our shelves yet, but I like to snatch it up as soon as I find it. I can still usually get it well after the holidays, and while still delicious, it just isn't as good. Cheers @BOB357 to this years Celebration!!

I'll drink an extra one to hold you over until you find some :)

One of our favorite places. Whatever you and Lisa are celebrating, I'll drink to it :)

so after a long testing period I finally figured out my camera will not focus on clear beer, if it's clear it tries to fill in the color, crazy right you can see through this beer, oh this is my Vienna Lager and as about a clean as you can get

View attachment 4219
I believe you:p:D! Looks nice and rich!

I like the glass. Function and form. I suppose a red solo cup would be difficult to photograph if you want to see the color and head at the same time. Good form sir

Last edited:
Just finished the day off with a PBR and heading off to bed. Good night all.

Back