Northern California 1st time brewer

Bierman707

Trial Member
Reaction score
I've been on here for about a month now. I decided to dive in, get my feet wet, and just try my best at an extract brew. I've learned a lot from the guys on here already. They pointed me in the right direction and I just tried my first beer from my first brew. It wasn't what I wanted it to turn out like but it did turn out pretty good for a hoppy beer.
I'm starting my next brew day tomorrow with a new revised recipe.
15387975077117163741983100927474.jpg

Welcome! We must live pretty close if you're up in norther Cali (at least relatively to the rest of the country :p) I'm over in Los Gatos in the south bay area

I live in Chico. Good to see brewers so close on the forum. Congrats on the brew day!
I've been on here for about a month now. I decided to dive in, get my feet wet, and just try my best at an extract brew. I've learned a lot from the guys on here already. They pointed me in the right direction and I just tried my first beer from my first brew. It wasn't what I wanted it to turn out like but it did turn out pretty good for a hoppy beer.
I'm starting my next brew day tomorrow with a new revised recipe. View attachment 4037
Welcome! We must live pretty close if you're up in norther Cali (at least relatively to the rest of the country :p) I'm over in Los Gatos in the south bay area

I am in Nor-cal too. Near Monterey. I am going to bottle my first batch this weekend and hope to brew batch #2

Back