iPhone Application Forum

Yes, I've logged into both.

You do have to scroll to the bottom of the Recipes page on the app, and tap Sync Now. Did you do that? Please try again. If it doesn't work at this point, could you post some screenshots? It should be working fine.

You do have to scroll to the bottom of the Recipes page on the app, and tap Sync Now. Did you do that? Please try again. If it doesn't work at this point, could you post some screenshots? It should be working fine.

Yeah, I tried that several times to no avail. What I found was that I have to open each recipe in the app and click "Sync Now." Then I had to go into each Brew Session in the app and click "Sync Now." All is good now. Thanks for the help!

Hi, i've installed the app and added a recipe. Being a trial member i can't sync it with the website... Is this the only app-related difference that comes with the membership?

Hi, i've installed the app and added a recipe. Being a trial member i can't sync it with the website... Is this the only app-related difference that comes with the membership?

Yes, generally speaking. The site has more updates and features, and better water calcs, etc, so some people (like me) have even given up using the app since the site has been optimized for mobile. I use the site version on my iPad and iPhone, which I like much better than the app. Some still like the app, however, so it’s personal preference. They will create the recipe and water calculations, etc, on the site, then sync to the app so at the homebrew store or with friends they can pull up the specifics of the recipe.

Yes, generally speaking. The site has more updates and features, and better water calcs, etc, so some people (like me) have even given up using the app since the site has been optimized for mobile. I use the site version on my iPad and iPhone, which I like much better than the app. Some still like the app, however, so it’s personal preference. They will create the recipe and water calculations, etc, on the site, then sync to the app so at the homebrew store or with friends they can pull up the specifics of the recipe.
Will the app be updated to include the “new updates and features”?

I honestly don’t know. We’ve been actively updating our site version (which is optimized for mobile) and not the app- but that could always change in the future and we’re discussing it.

Back