Full Feature Android App

nascar2z

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Please help me vote for a competitive featured Android app!!! The iOS app is looking amazing but a growing number of people are using Android devices while brewing.

The current Android app only links to the mobile site.

Keep up the good work on the web features!

Thanks

+1
There are more android users than iphone users today so I just don't get why we should be treated differently. :roll:

swedbrew said:
+1
There are more android users than iphone users today so I just don't get why we should be treated differently. :roll:

We are not ignoring all these requests. It is good to see them roll in. The issues is time, resources, and the number of users who visit the site on various platforms. iPhone was (and still is) the most popular mobile device hitting the site so we started there.

+1 for Android app. I'm surprised iPhone is the most popular phone hitting the site since Android has a 52% market share to iOS's 40%. Perhaps iOS users are more likely to brew than Android users...

+1 for Android app

But that iOs is the most used on this site is not so suprising.
A lot of the reason Android has a bigger share of the mobile market is due to cheap phones on the Indian and Chineese marked, and they might not be the biggest users of mobile brewing apps.

Although it might be an uptapped marked if you translated to mandarin :)

+1 on this. It would be great to be able to use Brewer's Friend side-by-side on my brewery control panel tablet and not have to view it like a website.

Back