No Gravity Field when adding Packed Log

Dexlor

Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to add Packaging Log to my brew sessions and the Gravity Box was not present. I ensured AdBlocker is disabled.

I went to add Packaging Log to my brew sessions and the Gravity Box was not present. I ensured AdBlocker is disabled.

Thanks Dexlor, yea it's always been like that but I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to add a gravity reading for any log entry. I have pushed a fix for this. Please refresh the page and try this again.

In the release yesterday we also added pH to the log entry so you can track these readings too throughout the brew/fermentation session.

Thanks again.

Thanks Dexlor, yea it's always been like that but I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to add a gravity reading for any log entry. I have pushed a fix for this. Please refresh the page and try this again.

In the release yesterday we also added pH to the log entry so you can track these readings too throughout the brew/fermentation session.

Thanks again.

Gotcha. It didnt bother me that it wasn't there but I agree that there no reason it shouldn't be. The reason I mentioned it was because the Gravity was reported as 0.000 in the log with no way to change it.
upload_2018-9-14_17-58-27.png

I have validated that your push has enabled the field. However, if someone doesn't measure the gravity and doesn't put it in, do you think that if no entry is made, the gravity should not show in the log?

Gotcha. It didnt bother me that it wasn't there but I agree that there no reason it shouldn't be. The reason I mentioned it was because the Gravity was reported as 0.000 in the log with no way to change it.
View attachment 3891

I have validated that your push has enabled the field. However, if someone doesn't measure the gravity and doesn't put it in, do you think that if no entry is made, the gravity should not show in the log?

Ok, now that's a bug :) and we'll fix it. I see some charts coming soon and that could skew the line.

I see this is fixed on the front end if you go back to the affected entries, click edit, then save it. Thanks.

Back