What are you drinking right now?

My likes and my budget are far apart. I settle for the cheap stuff unless it's a special occasion. The cheap stuff of the day is Kessler.

Super horrible pic taken with the web cam on my laptop cause I'm too damn tired this Friday evening to get up off my ass and get my phone. Is a really fine beer though, that certainly tastes delicious right about now!

IMG_20180907_184520.jpg

Was in Reno today and browsed the singles dept. at Total Wine. Almost grabbed a PC Pils to taste, but settled for a twelver of Founders All Day IPA. With 2500 beers to choose from, I usually just go with the ones we like.

Now, when we take our beercation starting Monday things will be different. Lots of sampler flights on the menu.

Was in Reno today and browsed the singles dept. at Total Wine. Almost grabbed a PC Pils to taste, but settled for a twelver of Founders All Day IPA. With 2500 beers to choose from, I usually just go with the ones we like.

Now, when we take our beercation starting Monday things will be different. Lots of sampler flights on the menu.
Can't go wrong with either one imo. Both are great beers. I do like the PC pils for a nice smooth, hoppy change up. As long as it's not old that is...

Nothing wrong with PBR when you want something cold and refreshing. I pretty much always keep some on hand during the hotter months.

And sometimes slides down too easy :)
I am a single malt guy, have a cllecollec of about 18 scotches, also some Irish whiskey, some JD, and a remarkably sippable tequila, a repesado. I don't often partake, bit when I do it is quality before quantity;)

Chiefs won to but they didn't actually win as much as the Chargers lost, I guess the final score is all that matters

Was still thirsty after dinner and a flight at Bone Yard Brewing, so picked up a sixer of Worthy's IPA on the way back to the motel. We're staying, literally, a stones throw from the Worthy B
0910181850_Film3_resized (1).jpg
rewery, tired and just wanted a liquid sleeping pill or 2. I always liked their IPA on tap, but never tried it canned. Still good, but not as good as I remember the draught being.

Was still thirsty after dinner and a flight at Bone Yard Brewing, so picked up a sixer of Worthy's IPA on the way back to the motel. We're staying, literally, a stones throw from the Worthy BView attachment 3874 rewery, tired and just wanted a liquid sleeping pill or 2. I always liked their IPA on tap, but never tried it canned. Still good, but not as good as I remember the draught being.
The fish tacos at Worthy are finger lickin good!

The fish tacos at Worthy are finger lickin good!

Thanks Dan,
We've eaten there several times in the past, but never tried the fish tacos. Maybe do that on the way back. Will see you and Lisa in a couple of weeks.

Pre-staff meeting beer with a Broken Glass Wit of my own.

Back