I’m back

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My son is now a US Marine. He graduated boot camp Aug 17. He’s still training. He will be the rest of the year.

I had a job at a bar, and they had a very interesting door prop. They’re using a Cornelius keg that is still full of Pepsi! It’s a pin lock. I asked them if I could trade them a door stop for it. She said yes!

Sweet LOL. Hope the pepsi is soft enough to get out of there.

Good point! I haven’t gotten it yet. It’ll be interesting!

Congrats to you and your son Jeff!

I have a boil kettle that would be a fine door prop. :confused: The keg should be okay, maybe just needs new seals.

Reactions: J A
Semper Fi and welcome back. And no interest in trying some of that vintage Pepsi?

Semper Fi and welcome back. And no interest in trying some of that vintage Pepsi?
Might as well tap it, eh?? How would one mix in the carbonated water with the syrup in the keg?

Welcome back Jeff, and congrats to you for being part of a proud USMC family. As for the Pepsi syrup, I doubt it ages well. Might be good for patching asphalt though.

Great score on the cornie keg Jeffpn good to have you back in the forums again;)!
Oh and three cheers to your son!

Welcome buddeh. I got a bunch of half full kegs, a good soak in oxyclean does them a treat. I think those old ones were pre-mixed so you just add CO2 and you could pour Pepsi. ;)

Welcome buddeh. I got a bunch of half full kegs, a good soak in oxyclean does them a treat. I think those old ones were pre-mixed so you just add CO2 and you could pour Pepsi. ;)
I think you needed to add water, too, but then, I'm remembering back about 40 years or more to the last time I used a corny keg of Pepsi syrup.

I just can't think of a way to add water to the corny systems I saw growing up.

I really can't remember on the old corny kegs either? I can almost swear I remember when I was a young-un working as a dishwasher and busboy, we used to change those kegs out and get sprayed by carbonated soda. But like @Nosybear that was pushing 35 yrs + ago for me.

Was beginning what had become of you @jeffpn . :)
Best of luck to your son on his new journey.

Under fire, I won't give the details but my son in law is in there somewhere

Attachments

• bang.jpg
    bang.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 120
  • pow.jpg
    pow.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I'm not a fan of war but if participating in one you should carry a big gun. Play to win. God be with all our troops working for peace for their country, whichever country they come from.

Personally I think the leaders that promote war need serious psychotherapy and should be in a rubber room for life ! but as long as they're out there we need to protect our loving people and happy lifestyle, these crazy people will not destroy the good and promote the bad, well I've said enough lol :D

Back