Issues with new version

Yoper, I see you may have been asking Eric rather than me. But that’s my story for what its worth.

That's fine! I told the developer about both of these issues. I'll let you know what he says.

When I edit a current inventory item by changing the location all the other info is wiped clean (as in the first two rows).

upload_2018-9-1_16-13-56.png

Reported that issue to the developers- thanks for the screenshot because that really helps with debugging.

This happens if you just manually edit the quantity to any fermentable, it wipes the fermentable off and leaves quantity without a designated fermentable, however any entries under location or note column remain with this new quantity entry.
Edit: Just did some checking and this happens with yeasts also but not "hops" or "other" catagories.:confused:

Last edited:
Reported that issue to the developers- thanks for the screenshot because that really helps with debugging.
This is still not working correctly. Really a pain. Basicly eliminates using inventory feature as is its more trouble than it is worth to have to enter quantity change, enter it then bring back out and re enter fermentable.

Is there some new bug that was introduced recently? When creating a new recipe, the app isn’t calculating any of my required water totals.

Back