Recipie help!

It would be easier to help if you took a shot at this first and asked for feedback on a recipe but where I would start is:
Golden promise to an OG of around 1.040-1.050 with about 30-40 IBU of those 2 hops.

I would bet the fruity notes come from the yeast so you could research expressive yeast strains or use a clean one and add fruit or flavorings (moderately).

Good luck!

I've never even heard of those hops. But yeah, what Haus says.

Alright call me crazy yes call me mad yes call me intoxicated :p and bored.... so i thought id give your Bobeck Dana Roster pale ale an informal creation just cus i could (thanks brewersfriend awesome recipie creator).
So i downloaded pdf it said Delicate. WELL balanced peach berry fruit low bitterness low sweetness. Oh and Bobeck Dana hops what the im guessing South Africa o_O:rolleyes:? Right?

So yep also we got a Alcohol per volume 4.1%( easy peasy thanks to cool goal tool)!
Um grist golden promise (mmmm yum) and wheat (oh so full and creamy )

So below is what ive come up with bar the hops but ive substituted with what i think may work including high ferment temp wit my S05. Good luck dont hold back on questions/criticism :)!
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/692814/bobeck-pale

Thanks for the help lads, as I say I do t really have a clue at the min. Need to build the equipment as well for the mashtun how many litres would you recommend? And how do you know how much water to put in with it. Is it 1.5L per 1kg? Then sparge water through it to take it up to 25L ish?

Thanks for the help lads, as I say I do t really have a clue at the min. Need to build the equipment as well for the mashtun how many litres would you recommend? And how do you know how much water to put in with it. Is it 1.5L per 1kg? Then sparge water through it to take it up to 25L ish?
It's 1.5 quarts per pound for those of us who still can't work in tens. Rough conversion, about 3 liters per kilogram, a little thicker but not enough to matter.

That seems a bit light to me. Plug the recipe into tne Recipe Builder, it will make the predictions for you. I did a rough calculation, should make about 1.045 OG, around 4.5 ABV.

I generally end up with about 5kg for a 21l liter batch for a 5% batch.

Back