Sup From NW North Carolina

possum55

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,

As you all probably know - you get addicted to this hobby, and seek as much info as possible. So, I got bit by the Mr. Beer toy a couple years ago and haven't looked back (no offense meant to those who use and love Mr. Beer). Threw the toy away after my first unsuccessful batch and started, what else, researching.

I did the extract, partial extract, and tomorrow, I'm doing my second 10 gal BIAB all grain. I've graduated to doing a yeast starter, O2 infusion system for the carboys, and a used fermentation chest freezer with a inkbird temp controler.

I tried to eliminate as many variable as I can do/afford. Looking forward to attempting a Belgian White all-grain tomorrow..

Cheers everybody,

Possum55

Hello fellow brewers,

As you all probably know - you get addicted to this hobby, and seek as much info as possible. So, I got bit by the Mr. Beer toy a couple years ago and haven't looked back (no offense meant to those who use and love Mr. Beer). Threw the toy away after my first unsuccessful batch and started, what else, researching.

I did the extract, partial extract, and tomorrow, I'm doing my second 10 gal BIAB all grain. I've graduated to doing a yeast starter, O2 infusion system for the carboys, and a used fermentation chest freezer with a inkbird temp controler.

I tried to eliminate as many variable as I can do/afford. Looking forward to attempting a Belgian White all-grain tomorrow..

Cheers everybody,

Possum55
As a fellow relatively new brewer, this hobby is indeed very addicting. Welcome to the group.

Back