Changing Default Mash Thickness is not Working (Solved)

CPT_Tater

Premium Member
Reaction score
For about two weeks, the default mash thickness in the equipment profile will not carry over to recipes when building. I have a mash thickness of 1.84 entered and saved in my profile. When selecting the profile when creating a recipe and requesting a quick water calculation it gives me a default value of 1.5. It was working great two weeks ago!

Attachments

• EqPrErr.jpg
    EqPrErr.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 110
it worked for me, you did click save I'm guessing, what browser are you using and have you deleted the cache

ok I see what your saying now I can confirm this now, the mash thickness only reads from the default profile not any others selected with a different mash thickness

ok I see what your saying now I can confirm this now, the mash thickness only reads from the default profile not any others selected with a different mash thickness

I'm not sure what default profile your referencing (maybe the original default value). I had the profile I was using set as the default.

After your comment I went back and deleted all my profiles except the one and is is still pulling 1.5 from somewhere (when I have it set to 1.84).

Attachments

• EqPrErr2.jpg
    EqPrErr2.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 114
I'm not sure what default profile your referencing (maybe the original default value). I had the profile I was using set as the default.

After your comment I went back and deleted all my profiles except the one and is is still pulling 1.5 from somewhere (when I have it set to 1.84).

Ok, so nothing is broke...

In the recipe I had a Starting Mash Thickness set. I usually do not do this.

It would be nice for BrewersFriend to include a override notification stating that the equipment profile has been overridden by the recipe.

Hopefully this thread helps someone else tho. :p

Back