What are you drinking right now?

That's a fine looking amber with a great name!
It's a Full Sail base clone with a hop and water change, going to make this a few more times, will try to get a better pic with sunlight in the background, the cope turned out nice.
Ah you stole a big rock glass from the bar, nice!
Would like to say I pocketed it but ......... garage sale

just taste testing a duplicate Bottle saison entry to make sure carbonation and sanitation is right its spot on. i actually froze the other one cold crashing my pils last night soo i think it spat some beer out the cap as this morn i thought id just check on em and yep frozen beer down the side of bottle and 3/4 full Lol note for next time to take any bottles out of keezer on cold crash!

its tasting more lemony now than pineapple.
2.7 pils
.4 wheat
.4 munich
.3 rye

mash 63c step to 71c

additions 15 passionfruit and 1 whole pineapple once fermentation settleing. start temp 21c 24hrs then free rise set to 30c temp got to 27c.
a good quencher.

Attachments

• 20180425_162714.jpg
    20180425_162714.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Jesus you must cold crash COLD. I only go down to around 1C for it.

Founders All Day IPA and a shot of whiskey to ward off the evil spirits. Got some chicken thighs marinating in lemon juice, black pepper and Lowrey's. Throwing them on the pellet smoker at 180F for an hour to get a little smoke in them and then finish at 350F for a little crunch.

Jesus you must cold crash COLD. I only go down to around 1C for it.
0c this time the beerz were on the bottom of keezer so it gets to freezing down there when ive got the probe insulated to the outside of ferm vessal:p. one beer was fine the other one must not of been capped just right as it just dribbled out from under cap.

tasting burst carbed pils its clean tick got good tight creamy head tick hazy geletin will fix this. yep im liking what im tasting itll be in a bottle and presented next weekend :eek: yep greedy me guzzled my comp pils down i thought i had one left in keg it blew foam on transfer:(. well cheers all!
20180427_175503.jpg

image.jpeg
My Queen of Hearts extra pale ale

Back