Show us your Homebrew!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
We're working on making on newsletter better, and one of things I'd love to see added is our member's actual photos of their homebrew.

I know y'all are a creative bunch, as I've seen pictures of beers on a railing over looking the mountains, and some beautiful photos of your tables with your beer.

If you have a photo that you took that you'd like to allow us to use in the newsletter (with appropriate photo credit of course), post it here and we will select one or two to go along with future newsletters.

Or, just post it for bragging rights as having the world's best looking homebrew. Either way. I LOVE seeing the photos of your brews.

We're working on making on newsletter better, and one of things I'd love to see added is our member's actual photos of their homebrew.

I know y'all are a creative bunch, as I've seen pictures of beers on a railing over looking the mountains, and some beautiful photos of your tables with your beer.

If you have a photo that you took that you'd like to allow us to use in the newsletter (with appropriate photo credit of course), post it here and we will select one or two to go along with future newsletters.

Or, just post it for bragging rights as having the world's best looking homebrew. Either way. I LOVE seeing the photos of your brews.
Cool idea! Will definitely post some photos

Cool! Sounds like fun. I really enjoying seeing and sharing pics here. I do have to resize all my photo's now and upload off my phone as that is about the easiest way for me to accomplish uploads. I'm sure it's easier to have them all posted in one place, but if I've ever posted anything that catches your fancy...feel free to use it.

I made an IPA with those blue pea blossom tea flowers that are sensitive to acidity. Fermentation finished at 4.42ph, and left it purple with hints of grayish blue. But when illuminated, bright bright pink.

img_1225.jpg

img_1236.jpg
img_1239.jpg

I made an IPA with those blue pea blossom tea flowers that are sensitive to acidity. Fermentation finished at 4.42ph, and left it purple with hints of grayish blue. But when illuminated, bright bright pink.

img_1225.jpg

img_1236.jpg
img_1239.jpg
wow that is crazy stuff oliver bet the ladies love that stuff. whats it taste like beer? or a cross between beer and tea?

wow that is crazy stuff oliver bet the ladies love that stuff. whats it taste like beer? or a cross between beer and tea?
tea isn't noticeable. All hops. I used an experimental stone fruit hop variety from Yakima paired with mosaic. I opened a bottle of it this past week, still had the same flavor as when I bottled it 2 months ago. Which is weird, usually my hoppy beers fade quick.

tea isn't noticeable. All hops. I used an experimental stone fruit hop variety from Yakima paired with mosaic. I opened a bottle of it this past week, still had the same flavor as when I bottled it 2 months ago. Which is weird, usually my hoppy beers fade quick.
well whatever you did dont change it!

I opened the last bottle of that beer tonight after thinking about it...

Unlike the other bottles which were all purple, this one turned out a deep blue color... But was still bright bright pink when shining my phone light through it.

I still don't know what color this beer was.

img_1502.jpg

img_3426.jpg

I should have my brew rig up and running tomorrow, I'll try and post some photos of that.

Repeats but homebrewer just the same

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1504554879671_resized_1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1504554879671_resized_1.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 204
Okidokie Trialben, I’m in!... here’s my “Brew space”, although I have to lug all the brewday equipment to the garage as I use propane for brewing. Eventually will have ventilation and an electric brewery.

Attachments

• EFD2776D-A459-4EFD-B0C2-F849DCD101A9.jpeg
    EFD2776D-A459-4EFD-B0C2-F849DCD101A9.jpeg
    779.7 KB · Views: 306
Here ya go Yooper! 3 in one.
April Fools Midnight Lemon Wheat Cream Ale(actually a true cream ale with midnight wheat for color)
Every 20 IPA
Oak/whisky aged Barleywine
20180422_131930_resized_1.jpg

SPRING IS SPRINGING!

Back